PNGSAK Event Today in Georgetown 3-5pm!

  • Matt Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2011
      Today’s the day!  Come on down to Georgetown today from 3-5pm to “Park ‘N Grab Some Awesome Knowledge”… About GSAK!

      GC:  GC373DT

      Time: 3:00 - 5:00pm
      Venue: Georgetown Chamber of Commerce
      Address: 100 Stadium Dr., Georgetown, TX 78626
      Room: Conference Room (enter building and turn right)

      I rented the conference room, so there will be plenty of room for everyone!  Bring your laptop if you can, & I hope to see you all there!

      Matt / Kemis
      Cell:  512-775-6288