Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Archive question

  • Bill Ellis
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 19, 2011
      For me, I could go either way.  I would not be annoyed one way or the other.  If it were me I would look at the spirit of the original hide.  If it was to highlight the location of the Hide then the container doesn't matter if it is changed. If it is the Container/Hide you are highlighting then maybe an archive and a new write up is in order. But It is the CO's choice in the end and as long as there is a reasonable explanation for the change then I am behind it.

      Just my .$02.  Happy Caching!!

      On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 11:24 AM, semperquestio <sqcaching@...> wrote:

      Aww, go ahead. Annoy people. ;)

      Seriously, no matter which way ya go, SOMEONE is not gonna like it. Either they will grip cuz it is a different container so it should be a different listing, or it isn't different enough so it should be the same listing. Again, go with your gut and do what YOU wanna do. You simply cannot make everyone happy. No point in even worrying about it.

      --
      Bill
      a.k.a ZionZR2
      512-789-1469