RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Austin to San Antonio

  • Jay Bingham
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 17, 2011

      Blue Argillaceous Limestone (GC1VA36) is an Earth Cache in the Botanical Gardens, which is a nice place to visit.

      Cache Mission Concepción (GC4083) is a virtual in Mission Concepción one of the missions in the San Antonia Missions national park.

      Both of these are touristy places to go.

      +-+ Jay - Bing-GTX