Re: Proposal: "Black Friday Cacher Call"

  • da_hoffie
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 4, 2011
      Well, Alex and Jay, thanks...all...I CALL A VOTE! Fish or BBQ. Vote by Sunday and we will go with the vote.

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Jay Bingham <binghamjc@...> wrote:

      > Not trying to start a war here, but just so you all know, there is also a
      > cache right out side the front door at Dukes.
      >

      > +-+ Jay - Bing-GTX
      > |+| Georgetown, TX USA
      > +-+ "What you see depends mainly on what you are looking for."
      >

      > _____

    • joseph p
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 5, 2011
        i like to place a vote for bbq. if im allowed to i would also like to put in a vote for my wife as a bbq vote also. so that is two votes for bbq.
      • angelikafuller
        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 5, 2011
          Fish!

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "da_hoffie" <choffman6@...> wrote:

          > Well, Alex and Jay, thanks...all...I CALL A VOTE! Fish or BBQ. Vote by Sunday and we will go with the vote.
          >
          > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Jay Bingham <binghamjc@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Not trying to start a war here, but just so you all know, there is also a
          > > cache right out side the front door at Dukes.
          > >

          > > +-+ Jay - Bing-GTX
          > > |+| Georgetown, TX USA
          > > +-+ "What you see depends mainly on what you are looking for."
          > >

          > > _____

        • Debbie Sampson
          Message 4 of 14 , Nov 5, 2011
            Joey and I vote for BBQ