RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Proposal: "Black Friday Cacher Call"

  • Jay Bingham
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 4, 2011

      Not trying to start a war here, but just so you all know, there is also a cache right out side the front door at Dukes.

      +-+ Jay - Bing-GTX

      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 4, 2011
        Well, Alex and Jay, thanks...all...I CALL A VOTE! Fish or BBQ. Vote by Sunday and we will go with the vote.

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Jay Bingham <binghamjc@...> wrote:

        > Not trying to start a war here, but just so you all know, there is also a
        > cache right out side the front door at Dukes.
        >

        > +-+ Jay - Bing-GTX
        > |+| Georgetown, TX USA
        > +-+ "What you see depends mainly on what you are looking for."
        >

        > _____

      • joseph p
        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 5, 2011
          i like to place a vote for bbq. if im allowed to i would also like to put in a vote for my wife as a bbq vote also. so that is two votes for bbq.
        • angelikafuller
          Message 4 of 14 , Nov 5, 2011
            Fish!

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "da_hoffie" <choffman6@...> wrote:

            > Well, Alex and Jay, thanks...all...I CALL A VOTE! Fish or BBQ. Vote by Sunday and we will go with the vote.
            >
            > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Jay Bingham <binghamjc@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Not trying to start a war here, but just so you all know, there is also a
            > > cache right out side the front door at Dukes.
            > >

            > > +-+ Jay - Bing-GTX
            > > |+| Georgetown, TX USA
            > > +-+ "What you see depends mainly on what you are looking for."
            > >

            > > _____

          • Debbie Sampson
            Message 5 of 14 , Nov 5, 2011
              Joey and I vote for BBQ