GC35V3Q - Brazos Valley CITO Event

  • bigguy9211116
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2011
      Howdy!

      It is looking like I will be able to attend this event tomorrow. I will be driving from Hutto (departing @ 8 a.m.) and I am wondering if anyone would like to go with me. This event is one of the Brazos Valley Adopt-A-Highway clean up events. Since we are in the process of adopting our own highway, I wanted to see for myself just what is involved.

      The event will be in the Lake Sommerville area. I might pick up a few caches on the way and of course some on the way back.

      Let me know thru this site or call me if you are one of my PAFs!!!!!!

      Esther/BGTx
    • Denise Vajdak
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2011
        This cache is at the start point/parking area for the pickup.  http://coord.info/GC2KZKZ

        There are caches in Birch Creek State Park, both on geocaching.com and opencaching.US, and the entrance fee is $3 for anyone over 12 OR bring your Parks Pass if you have one.  There is a restaurant at the 1/2 point of our adopted highway.

        If you have not done them, I recommend a couple of caches in the Apache Hills area just a little bit around the Lake.
        Lone Star Wine http://coord.info/GC28A33

        Denise E. Vajdak  ><>  (aka NativTxn)
        http://denisevajdak.us

        Find me on opencaching.USgeocaching.communzee.com and more...
        If you hide it, they will come!