RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: gsak

  • Matt Wilson
    Message 1 of 19 , Nov 3, 2011

      IT’S OFFICIAL!  ------>    GC373DT

      Go in and mark your “Will Attend” if/when you can!

      Cache Page:  http://coord.info/GC373DT

      Thanks to everyone who helped encourage me to get this far… now I just have to get prepared!  Sorry to those who were interested, but can’t make it.  :-(

      Matt/Kemis

      GSAK EVENT UPDATE!

      It’s looking like a Sunday afternoon (~2-6pm time frame) in the Georgetown Chamber’s cozy little board room (not big huge conference room) is going to be the best bet.  It’s only $25 instead of $125!  ;-)  It is smaller, though, but should be able to fit 20 people comfortably.  I don’t imagine many more than 20 showing up, though.  Am I being unrealistic?  Let me know now if we need to upgrade to the conference room, but in that case, I’m going to have to figure out how to pay for the upgrade.  I guess I’ll know better once the “Will Attend” logs start showing up.

      Soo…. What about Sunday, November 20, 3-5pm?  This should allow enough time for church-goers to get home, eat with family, and travel to Georgetown.  I will have a short list of bullet points to cover and the last half could be open for Q&A and group discussion/chit-chat.

      Venue Address:  100 Stadium Drive, Georgetown TX, 78626

      Board Room Image:  http://www.georgetowneventcenter.com/images/meetingPic01.jpg

      Let me know your thoughts soon so I can book the room (either the smaller board room or the conference room).

      Thanks!

      Matt/Kemis