Re: A Titanic coin available

  • ROOKEEZ
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 31, 2011
      Thanks to Big Guy and everyone for the positive comments on the Titanic geocoin/pathtag combo. I will drop ship these to Big Guy and she will distribute them at events coming up soon. Enjoy!
    • bigguy9211116
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 31, 2011
        Howdy!
        Just worked a deal with Mo Pirate and he is sending me 20 coins. He is shipping them to us free so they will cost only $18.
        I will post when they get here and I will take them with me to the upcoming events.
        Since we are talking about events, please note that my Challenge Event - GC34CXX has been changed to Sunday - 11/13/11.
        Esther/BGTx