A Titanic coin available

  • bigguy9211116
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 30, 2011
      Howdy,
      I just got word that my geo-friend, Mo Pirate has minted a coin to commemorate the 100 year anniversary of the Titanic.
      I am ordering one, but thought that if others wanted on too, maybe we could get a better price. At least the shipping would be better!
      They sell for 18.00 with shipping being 3.50.
      I will try to post pics to the site, wish me luck and let me know if you are interested.

      Esther/BGTx
    • bigguy9211116
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 30, 2011
        Howdy All,
        If you would like to see the coin, go to the "photo" link on the left side of the page and look in the "Titanic Geocoin" album.
        Thanks!
        BGTx

      • shawnolsen@aol.com

          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 30, 2011
            you can put me down for one.
            cowboy07
            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, shawnolsen@... wrote:

            > I would be good for a couple!
            >
            > Shawn/ S6sputnik
            >

            > In a message dated 10/30/2011 5:45:26 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
            > bigguy9211116@... writes:
            >

            > Howdy,
            > I just got word that my geo-friend, Mo Pirate has minted a coin to
            > commemorate the 100 year anniversary of the Titanic.
            > I am ordering one, but thought that if others wanted on too, maybe we
            > could get a better price. At least the shipping would be better!
            > They sell for 18.00 with shipping being 3.50.
            > I will try to post pics to the site, wish me luck and let me know if you
            > are interested.
            >
            > Esther/BGTx

          • Greg Jewett
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 31, 2011
              Ditto.  I would love to order one please! :)

              Greg Jewett
              Solutions Consultant / Developer
              (512) 308-6214       greg (at) ejewett.com

              On Oct 30, 2011, at 17:58 , bigguy9211116 wrote:

              Howdy All,
              If you would like to see the coin, go to the "photo" link on the left side of the page and look in the "Titanic Geocoin" album.
              Thanks!
              BGTx

              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "bigguy9211116" <bigguy9211116@...> wrote:

              Howdy,
              I just got word that my geo-friend, Mo Pirate has minted a coin to commemorate the 100 year anniversary of the Titanic.
              I am ordering one, but thought that if others wanted on too, maybe we could get a better price. At least the shipping would be better!
              They sell for 18.00 with shipping being 3.50.
              I will try to post pics to the site, wish me luck and let me know if you are interested.

              Esther/BGTx

              <*> Your email settings:
                 Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to:
                 (Yahoo! ID required)

              <*> To change settings via email:

            • Dirk
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 31, 2011
                That is a really well done coin! Very awesome!

                --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "bigguy9211116" <bigguy9211116@...> wrote:

                > Howdy,
                > I just got word that my geo-friend, Mo Pirate has minted a coin to commemorate the 100 year anniversary of the Titanic.
                > I am ordering one, but thought that if others wanted on too, maybe we could get a better price. At least the shipping would be better!
                > They sell for 18.00 with shipping being 3.50.
                > I will try to post pics to the site, wish me luck and let me know if you are interested.
                >
                > Esther/BGTx

              • angelikafuller
                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 31, 2011
                  I would like one!

                  Bicycle_Junkie
                  Angelika

                  --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "bigguy9211116" <bigguy9211116@...> wrote:

                  > Howdy All,
                  > If you would like to see the coin, go to the "photo" link on the left side of the page and look in the "Titanic Geocoin" album.
                  > Thanks!
                  > BGTx
                  >
                  > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "bigguy9211116" <bigguy9211116@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Howdy,
                  > > I just got word that my geo-friend, Mo Pirate has minted a coin to commemorate the 100 year anniversary of the Titanic.
                  > > I am ordering one, but thought that if others wanted on too, maybe we could get a better price. At least the shipping would be better!
                  > > They sell for 18.00 with shipping being 3.50.
                  > > I will try to post pics to the site, wish me luck and let me know if you are interested.
                  > >
                  > > Esther/BGTx

                • ROOKEEZ
                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 31, 2011
                    Thanks to Big Guy and everyone for the positive comments on the Titanic geocoin/pathtag combo. I will drop ship these to Big Guy and she will distribute them at events coming up soon. Enjoy!
                  • bigguy9211116
                    Message 9 of 9 , Oct 31, 2011
                      Howdy!
                      Just worked a deal with Mo Pirate and he is sending me 20 coins. He is shipping them to us free so they will cost only $18.
                      I will post when they get here and I will take them with me to the upcoming events.
                      Since we are talking about events, please note that my Challenge Event - GC34CXX has been changed to Sunday - 11/13/11.
                      Esther/BGTx