Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: I did it! (100 consecutive days..)

    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 30, 2011
      What Mel said...
      I just cache in bursts, I guess. Even attempting to fill in our calendar was TOO MUCH PRESSURE! So it was kind of a relief missing a day and being off the hook for another year. LOL.

      -Barb/Tygress

      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 31, 2011
        Congratulations on 100 consecutive days Greg!

        Here is a list of cachers that I have met over the years that continue
        to grind out their consecutive days streaks:

        1. kablooey at 3029 consecutive days
        2. drives at 1892 consecutive days
        2. DrJay at 1614 consecutive days ( 85 day consecutive FTF streak too )

        These just make me tired to think about, but are also so very impressive.

        Cache on!

        -paul
        HiDude_98