Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Bigguy In Texas' 500+ Challenge Event GC3 4CXX

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2011
      Did you see us flash overhead as we came in last night? (Around midnight -- gosh, you sure sparkled back, Texas)

      We're home with tales to tell and caches in ...four countries... to log!!! it'll take a while.

      [Oh yeah, 4300 pictures to sort ... and that's just MY lot!!!]

      =hugs= and happy to be home... though anyone know where I can get good roasted pig's knuckles? [Or a quality Czech cookbook?]

      Barb (Tygress) & Russ (Waterweasel)