BC Ministry of Transportation Bans Geocaching « OGA Mobile Edition

  • banda@austin.rr.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 11, 2011
    • semperquestio
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 11, 2011
        Yeah, there's a forum topic rolling on this. Groundspeak is working with the Ministry to come to some form of resolution or at least clarification, but that is expected to take a while. In the meantime, a LOT of caches are being archived and a lot of new ones are being denied.

        To be honest, I'm surprised this has not happened across the U.S. under the guise of "the interest of public safety".

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "banda@..." <banda@...> wrote:

        > http://www.ontgeocaching.com/bc-ministry-transportation-bans-geocaching/201110/

      • Victor Engel
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 11, 2011
          Other than the inappropriate use of the word "circumspect", I don't see a problem here.

          Victor

        • Alex Schmitz
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 11, 2011
            Victor Engel, the voice of reason on the austexpoultry list, a geocacher too?!? Small world :)

            smitz
            Alex S.