Re: Adopting a cache

  • moosiegirltx
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 6, 2011
      I racked my brain for a while and finally remembered what cacher it was who was friends with couplatexans - it's filler & bcat, our buddy Nick who now lives in CT. I emailed him to find out if he can get a hold of Jess. I'll let you know if/when I hear from either of them. I would like to keep this one alive, too!

      Candy
      moosiegirl

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "A" <barneycats@...> wrote:

      > I am wondering what is the process for adopting a cache? Heres your sign (GCRGJG) seems to have been abandoned.
    • moosiegirltx
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 11, 2011
        I got in contact with couplatexans (Jess) (thanks to Nick!) and will get him in contact with Amy. Here's hoping this cache will be up and running again before long.

        Candy