Re: Oh well, good as long as it lasted..

  • moosiegirltx
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2011
      Greg, I don't think it's you (I saw Dirk was asking about them, too). I know there were some maintenance problems with some of the containers, but I don't know if that's part of it, either, since we've been too dry for rain to have been a problem. Kay may have just decided she didn't want to deal with them any more. She is still listed as a member of this group but I don't know how often she checks in.

      I haven't been much help, have I? Sorry! :(

      Candy
      moosiegirl

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Greg Jewett <greg@...> wrote:

      > Just noticed that starting Saturday, the first -- that all the caches by Quinaxx (the series with military ranks: captain, sergeant-major, etc..) where being archived.
    • Dirk
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 13, 2011
        Yeah I was curious too. A lot of her hides were "woodsy" which I try my best to avoid since I get PI so easily but I certainly was impressed by the number of caches she placed. Guess it's better to archive them if she can't maintain them for whatever reason than have them sit muggled for 6 months or more.