GC33GZ7 - It's Snowing in Central Texas Event

  • bigguy9211116
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2011
      Howdy All!

      I just wanted to make an annoucement about my event this Saturday, Oct. 8th at Rock-A-Billy's in Round Rock.

      I made a time change. We will be there from 5 - 7 p.m.

      The change is due to an earlier sunset and the fact that Aaron (owner) doesn't have any lights up yet.

      This might allow some cachers time to go out and find the nearby night caches. I will be sure to enable mine, "BGTx Lightning Bug Seed Cache", and who knows maybe I will finally get out my other night cache by then too.

      I hope to see you there. Aaron makes a GREAT snowcone!

      Esther/BGTx