Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Halloween Hokey Pokey

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 6, 2011
      When we did them, we did the first half during daylight with no trouble.

      Russ the Waterweasel

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 6, 2011
        Oh I like that idea. FYI, I c can't really drive at dark in dark areas I'm unfamiliar with. I think that's an old age thing. But if there's a group going I'd like to go with. Otherwise, if they can be done during the day I'm willing to drive.