Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] DNF the cache but found something better

  • Greg Jewett
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2011
      Sent them a note, however, they have not logged the cache that they found in the tree.

      Greg Jewett
      Solutions Consultant / Developer
      (512) 308-6214       greg (at) ejewett.com

      On Oct 3, 2011, at 22:50 , gumbietygress@... wrote:

      -smile!-

      BarbJ/Tygress

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 6, 2011
          I sent them a note and told them there's an event at the Snow Cone stand on Saturday in hopes they'll come out to meet some of us. :-)

          Candy
          moosiegirl