Why did Quinaxx archive all her hides?

  • Dirk
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2011
      She archived 70 caches. Is she moving or did she quit caching?
    • moosiegirltx
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 11, 2011
        Not sure of the answer; suffice it to say that Kay is somewhat eccentric. See my reply to a similar query a few days ago:

        Look at it this way - more places for you to hide caches? ;-)

        Candy
        moosiegirl

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Dirk" <dirkvanderploeg@...> wrote:

        > She archived 70 caches. Is she moving or did she quit caching?

      • Indigo Parrish
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 12, 2011
          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "moosiegirltx" <candylind@...> wrote:

          > Not sure of the answer; suffice it to say that Kay is somewhat eccentric. See my reply to a similar query a few days ago:

          > Look at it this way - more places for you to hide caches? ;-)

          Yes indeed.

          I'm about to start hiding a number of new ones since many of the newly opened spots happen to be close to my work (and therefore, for me, more maintainable)

          -Keith (Indigo Parrish)