cacher stats ranking site??

  • Bill Ellis
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2011
      Anyone here know whats going on at http://www.cacherstats.com/ ???
      Its been several weeks since they have updated anything so my ranking
      is lagging behind where I should be. Looks like 9-12-2011 was the
      last day it was updated. Did they give up on the site or are they
      just behind anyone know anything?

      Just Curious... I like seeing where people are ranked including
      watching myself improve my ranking.

      --
      Bill
      a.k.a ZionZR2
      512-789-1469
    • semperquestio
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2011
        Well, I don't know, but I would suspect that the recent geocaching.com changes messed up how the stats are collected. There is probably a contact on the site somewhere you could email and ask if they are going to get it working again.