Re: You've got Mail!! (lots of it)

  • semperquestio
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 27, 2011
      Yeah, you can CALL them folders, but that ain't what's goin' on and even on that page gmail says that is the case. It is really a nested label scheme that was cooked up in a firefox extension some time ago and gmail finally adopted. So when you move the "move" function all you are doing is changing the label.