Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Adopt a Highway

  • Denise Vajdak
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2011
      It's a great idea.  The Brazos Valley Geocachers have a 2-mile stretch just outside of Birch Creek State Park.  We do quarterly CITOs/trash pickups.  We've done 3 cleanups so far and are in the process of scheduling the next one at the end of October/beginning of November.   It's nice to see your group's name on the sign year-round.

      Denise E. Vajdak  ><>  (aka NativTxn)

      Snook Fall Craft Fair - Oct. 1 - 9am-3pm

      On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 12:14 PM, gumbietygress@... <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

      pflugerville is more convenient for ME ... but I'm just being selfish =g=
      Go, Esther!!!!