SEMIK going away!!?!!!

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 20 5:26 AM
      Our own SEMIK is thundering off to Down Under.
      We can't let her leave without a CenTex send off ... but turns out her departure date is, like, tomorrow in not getting an event approved terms.

      So while we don't have a GC#, come get a *real* smile (or 20) and join us for a gathering of good food (TexMex, 'cause they don't serve that in Adelaide), great memories, and bitter sweet bon voyages starting at 6pm at Mesa Rosa on 620 in Round Rock on WEDNESDAY September 28.
      (N 30° 29.065 W 097° 44.062)

       Please RSVP so we can warn the restaurant.
      (And if you know of any of SEMIK/Audra's compadres who don't reaad this echo regularly, please pass the word)

      that's 6pm Wed Sept 28, Mesa Rosa on 620 in Round Rock/Brushy Creek.
      Someone please  bring the Rock.

      BarbJ/Tygress & the We Hate Seeing SEMIK Go  But Wish Her Well Committee

      57-Year-Old Mom Looks 25
      ConsumerLifestyles.org
    • Jana Iannello
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 20 6:53 AM
        On 9/20/2011 8:26 AM, gumbietygress@... wrote:

        oh noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!  I'll be in New Jersey on that day!!!  Dang, I thought she would be around a couple of weeks longer....so sorry I won't be able to make it.  Audra, I wish you the best of luck, girl!  We expect updates on Facebook!! Hugs and kisses to you!!
        Jana
        Cybercat

[...]

      • Mrs. Captain Picard

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 20 7:44 AM
            Oh rats! I can't make it that night!
            Sorry to miss the send off, be careful down there and have LOTS of fun!!!! Say 'Howdy' to the cachers there for me and come back soon. You are coming back, right?

            Esther/BGTx

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 20 7:37 PM
              I will definitely do my best to make it to the Kidnap SEMIK eveeehhh......
              er, I mean See SEMIK Off event....
              But I don't get off work until 6:00 PM so I'll get there as soon as I can...

              Barry Watson, MSgt, USAF (Retired)

              aka Doc Geo (Geocaching)

              aka Barry, Son of Watt (Renaissance)

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 21 8:15 AM
                SEMIK - Glad your plans finally worked out the way you wanted. Have fun Down Under! Sorry we are too far away to wish you well in person, but know that you are in our thoughts.

                Lyni9 & Gas409
                Iris & Glenn