RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 10K! 10K!

  • Jay Bingham
    Message 1 of 21 , Sep 6, 2011

      Huzzah

      +-+ Jay - Bing-GTX
      |+| Georgetown , TX USA

      From: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Russ Jernigan
      Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2011 9:50 AM
      To: CentralTexasGeoCachers
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 10K! 10K!

      No, not ME!

      Yesterday, I had the privilege of caching with ACClanman when she broke the 10,000 cache find barrier. Also along were TreyB and Tygress. A honor to cache with you, Mel!

      Russ the 'someday' Waterweasel

      Message 2 of 21 , Sep 6, 2011
        We keep telling her that -- I think she figures we need upclassing, so continues to slum with we WTT reprobates....

        BarbJ = VERY grateful for the "a" in Team WaTT = Tygress

        Congrats!!! great job on a huge milestone!!! now if you could just chose some better company ;-)

        Cheers,

        Shawn/s6sputnik

        In a message dated 9/6/2011 9:50:02 A.M. Central Daylight Time, waterweasel@... writes:

        No, not ME!

        Yesterday, I had the privilege of caching with ACClanman when she broke the 10,000 cache find barrier. Also along were TreyB and Tygress. A honor to cache with you, Mel!

        Russ the 'someday' Waterweasel

        Penny Stock Jumping 3000%
        AwesomePennyStocks.com
      • al_allen327
        Message 3 of 21 , Sep 6, 2011
          Holy Cow, Melanie!!! You got widdit!! Congrats!

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Jay Bingham <binghamjc@...> wrote:

          > Huzzah
          >

          > +-+ Jay - Bing-GTX
          > |+| Georgetown, TX USA
          > +-+ "What you see depends mainly on what you are looking for."
          >

          > _____

        • Greg Jewett
          Message 4 of 21 , Sep 6, 2011
            Great Job ACCLANMan (Mel)! *8-P

            What a cool milestone -- time to party! :-)

            Greg Jewett
            Solutions Consultant / Developer
            (512) 308-6214       greg (at) ejewett.com

            On Sep 6, 2011, at 09:49 , Russ Jernigan wrote:

            No, not ME!

            Yesterday, I had the privilege of caching with ACClanman when she broke the 10,000 cache find barrier.  Also along were TreyB and Tygress.  A honor to cache with you, Mel!

            Russ the 'someday' Waterweasel

            <*> Your email settings:
               Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
               (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:

          • iris9
            Message 5 of 21 , Sep 6, 2011
              Congratulations Melanie !!! Glad I happened to find an internet connection today to find out about your accomplishment. Way to go!

              Iris & Glenn
              lyni9 & gas409

              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

              > No, not ME!
              >
              > Yesterday, I had the privilege of caching with ACClanman when she broke the 10,000 cache find barrier. Also along were TreyB and Tygress. A honor to cache with you, Mel!
              >
              > Russ the 'someday' Waterweasel

            • Esther Lopez
              Message 6 of 21 , Sep 6, 2011
                CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

                You ROCK Mel!!!!!

                Esther/BGTx

                Yesterday, I had the privilege of caching with ACClanman when she broke the 10,000 cache find barrier. Also along were TreyB and Tygress. A honor to cache with you, Mel!

                Russ the 'someday' Waterweasel

              • torgny stadler
                Message 7 of 21 , Sep 6, 2011
                  Way to go Melanie!
                  Congrats from the FiedoGang

                  Yesterday, I had the privilege of caching with ACClanman when she broke the 10,000 cache find barrier. Also along were TreyB and Tygress. A honor to cache with you, Mel!

                  Russ the 'someday' Waterweasel

                • John Baker
                  Message 8 of 21 , Sep 6, 2011
                    Excellent Melanie! Adding another digit to the milestones. Great job!

                    John/thenkengrene

                    On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 11:14 AM, torgny stadler <etstadler@...> wrote:

                    Way to go Melanie!
                    Congrats from the FiedoGang

                    Yesterday, I had the privilege of caching with ACClanman when she broke the 10,000 cache find barrier. Also along were TreyB and Tygress. A honor to cache with you, Mel!

                    Russ the 'someday' Waterweasel

                  • electric_water_boy
                    Message 9 of 21 , Sep 6, 2011
                      That 10K Group is getting to be a good sized club. And it'll still be a while before I get in. Congrats!!!!

                      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

                      > No, not ME!
                      >
                      > Yesterday, I had the privilege of caching with ACClanman when she broke the 10,000 cache find barrier. Also along were TreyB and Tygress. A honor to cache with you, Mel!
                      >
                      > Russ the 'someday' Waterweasel

                    • Dana Simmang
                      Message 10 of 21 , Sep 6, 2011
                        Wow!  Awesome!

                        Dana / aggiemd91

                        On 9/6/11 9:49 AM, Russ Jernigan wrote:

                        No, not ME!

                        Yesterday, I had the privilege of caching with ACClanman when she broke the 10,000 cache find barrier. Also along were TreyB and Tygress. A honor to cache with you, Mel!

                        Russ the 'someday' Waterweasel

                      • Peter K. Simmang
                        Message 11 of 21 , Sep 6, 2011
                          Congrats, Melanie!

                          Peter/pksimmang

                          --
                          Peter K. Simmang
                          Database Development

                          (512) 914-4280
                          efax (801) 730-4508

                          On Sep 6, 2011, at 13:50, Dana Simmang <dana@...> wrote:

                          Wow!  Awesome!

                          Dana / aggiemd91

                          On 9/6/11 9:49 AM, Russ Jernigan wrote:

                          No, not ME!

                          Yesterday, I had the privilege of caching with ACClanman when she broke the 10,000 cache find barrier. Also along were TreyB and Tygress. A honor to cache with you, Mel!

                          Russ the 'someday' Waterweasel

                        • Jana Iannello

                            Yesterday, I had the privilege of caching with ACClanman when she broke the 10,000 cache find barrier. Also along were TreyB and Tygress. A honor to cache with you, Mel!

                            Russ the 'someday' Waterweasel

                          • Matthew A
                            Message 13 of 21 , Sep 6, 2011
                              Congrats on the nice milestone!!!

                              Matthew mda_taz

                              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

                              > No, not ME!
                              >
                              > Yesterday, I had the privilege of caching with ACClanman when she broke the 10,000 cache find barrier. Also along were TreyB and Tygress. A honor to cache with you, Mel!
                              >
                              > Russ the 'someday' Waterweasel

                            • Dirk
                              Message 14 of 21 , Sep 6, 2011
                                Congrads man!

                                --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

                                > No, not ME!
                                >
                                > Yesterday, I had the privilege of caching with ACClanman when she broke the 10,000 cache find barrier. Also along were TreyB and Tygress. A honor to cache with you, Mel!
                                >
                                > Russ the 'someday' Waterweasel

                              • Melanie
                                Message 15 of 21 , Sep 8, 2011
                                  Thanks everyone! That 10,000th one was just a great as the first one. So was # 10,001.

                                  Thanks to all those out there who are hiding caches. Keep them coming! If it were not for the hides we would have no finds!

                                  Melanie
                                  (ACCLanMan)