RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 10K! 10K!

  • Jay Bingham
    Message 1 of 21 , Sep 6, 2011

      Huzzah

      +-+ Jay - Bing-GTX
      |+| Georgetown , TX USA

      From: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Russ Jernigan
      Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2011 9:50 AM
      To: CentralTexasGeoCachers
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 10K! 10K!

      No, not ME!

      Yesterday, I had the privilege of caching with ACClanman when she broke the 10,000 cache find barrier. Also along were TreyB and Tygress. A honor to cache with you, Mel!

      Russ the 'someday' Waterweasel

    • Steve Fite
      Message 2 of 21 , Sep 6, 2011
        Woot!  Congrats Melanie!

        Sent from my iPad

        Message 3 of 21 , Sep 6, 2011
          We keep telling her that -- I think she figures we need upclassing, so continues to slum with we WTT reprobates....

          BarbJ = VERY grateful for the "a" in Team WaTT = Tygress

          Congrats!!! great job on a huge milestone!!! now if you could just chose some better company ;-)

          Cheers,

          Shawn/s6sputnik

          In a message dated 9/6/2011 9:50:02 A.M. Central Daylight Time, waterweasel@... writes:

          No, not ME!

          Yesterday, I had the privilege of caching with ACClanman when she broke the 10,000 cache find barrier. Also along were TreyB and Tygress. A honor to cache with you, Mel!

          Russ the 'someday' Waterweasel

          Penny Stock Jumping 3000%
          AwesomePennyStocks.com
        • al_allen327
          Message 4 of 21 , Sep 6, 2011
            Holy Cow, Melanie!!! You got widdit!! Congrats!

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Jay Bingham <binghamjc@...> wrote:

            > Huzzah
            >

            > +-+ Jay - Bing-GTX
            > |+| Georgetown, TX USA
            > +-+ "What you see depends mainly on what you are looking for."
            >

            > _____

          • Greg Jewett
            Message 5 of 21 , Sep 6, 2011
              Great Job ACCLANMan (Mel)! *8-P

              What a cool milestone -- time to party! :-)

              Greg Jewett
              Solutions Consultant / Developer
              (512) 308-6214       greg (at) ejewett.com

              On Sep 6, 2011, at 09:49 , Russ Jernigan wrote:

              No, not ME!

              Yesterday, I had the privilege of caching with ACClanman when she broke the 10,000 cache find barrier.  Also along were TreyB and Tygress.  A honor to cache with you, Mel!

              Russ the 'someday' Waterweasel

              <*> Your email settings:
                 Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to:
                 (Yahoo! ID required)

              <*> To change settings via email:

            • iris9
              Message 6 of 21 , Sep 6, 2011
                Congratulations Melanie !!! Glad I happened to find an internet connection today to find out about your accomplishment. Way to go!

                Iris & Glenn
                lyni9 & gas409

                --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

                > No, not ME!
                >
                > Yesterday, I had the privilege of caching with ACClanman when she broke the 10,000 cache find barrier. Also along were TreyB and Tygress. A honor to cache with you, Mel!
                >
                > Russ the 'someday' Waterweasel

              • Esther Lopez
                Message 7 of 21 , Sep 6, 2011
                  CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

                  You ROCK Mel!!!!!

                  Esther/BGTx

                  Yesterday, I had the privilege of caching with ACClanman when she broke the 10,000 cache find barrier. Also along were TreyB and Tygress. A honor to cache with you, Mel!

                  Russ the 'someday' Waterweasel

                • torgny stadler
                  Message 8 of 21 , Sep 6, 2011
                    Way to go Melanie!
                    Congrats from the FiedoGang

                    Yesterday, I had the privilege of caching with ACClanman when she broke the 10,000 cache find barrier. Also along were TreyB and Tygress. A honor to cache with you, Mel!

                    Russ the 'someday' Waterweasel

                  • John Baker
                    Message 9 of 21 , Sep 6, 2011
                      Excellent Melanie! Adding another digit to the milestones. Great job!

                      John/thenkengrene

                      On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 11:14 AM, torgny stadler <etstadler@...> wrote:

                      Way to go Melanie!
                      Congrats from the FiedoGang

                      Yesterday, I had the privilege of caching with ACClanman when she broke the 10,000 cache find barrier. Also along were TreyB and Tygress. A honor to cache with you, Mel!

                      Russ the 'someday' Waterweasel

                    • electric_water_boy
                      Message 10 of 21 , Sep 6, 2011
                        That 10K Group is getting to be a good sized club. And it'll still be a while before I get in. Congrats!!!!

                        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

                        > No, not ME!
                        >
                        > Yesterday, I had the privilege of caching with ACClanman when she broke the 10,000 cache find barrier. Also along were TreyB and Tygress. A honor to cache with you, Mel!
                        >
                        > Russ the 'someday' Waterweasel

                      • Dana Simmang
                        Message 11 of 21 , Sep 6, 2011
                          Wow!  Awesome!

                          Dana / aggiemd91

                          On 9/6/11 9:49 AM, Russ Jernigan wrote:

                          No, not ME!

                          Yesterday, I had the privilege of caching with ACClanman when she broke the 10,000 cache find barrier. Also along were TreyB and Tygress. A honor to cache with you, Mel!

                          Russ the 'someday' Waterweasel

                        • Peter K. Simmang
                          Message 12 of 21 , Sep 6, 2011
                            Congrats, Melanie!

                            Peter/pksimmang

                            --
                            Peter K. Simmang
                            Database Development

                            (512) 914-4280
                            efax (801) 730-4508

                            On Sep 6, 2011, at 13:50, Dana Simmang <dana@...> wrote:

                            Wow!  Awesome!

                            Dana / aggiemd91

                            On 9/6/11 9:49 AM, Russ Jernigan wrote:

                            No, not ME!

                            Yesterday, I had the privilege of caching with ACClanman when she broke the 10,000 cache find barrier. Also along were TreyB and Tygress. A honor to cache with you, Mel!

                            Russ the 'someday' Waterweasel

                          • Jana Iannello

                              Yesterday, I had the privilege of caching with ACClanman when she broke the 10,000 cache find barrier. Also along were TreyB and Tygress. A honor to cache with you, Mel!

                              Russ the 'someday' Waterweasel

                            • Matthew A
                              Message 14 of 21 , Sep 6, 2011
                                Congrats on the nice milestone!!!

                                Matthew mda_taz

                                --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

                                > No, not ME!
                                >
                                > Yesterday, I had the privilege of caching with ACClanman when she broke the 10,000 cache find barrier. Also along were TreyB and Tygress. A honor to cache with you, Mel!
                                >
                                > Russ the 'someday' Waterweasel

                              • Dirk
                                Message 15 of 21 , Sep 6, 2011
                                  Congrads man!

                                  --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

                                  > No, not ME!
                                  >
                                  > Yesterday, I had the privilege of caching with ACClanman when she broke the 10,000 cache find barrier. Also along were TreyB and Tygress. A honor to cache with you, Mel!
                                  >
                                  > Russ the 'someday' Waterweasel

                                • Melanie
                                  Message 16 of 21 , Sep 8, 2011
                                    Thanks everyone! That 10,000th one was just a great as the first one. So was # 10,001.

                                    Thanks to all those out there who are hiding caches. Keep them coming! If it were not for the hides we would have no finds!

                                    Melanie
                                    (ACCLanMan)