Re: AFI Series Run!

  • busybeetoni
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 5, 2011
      You guys be careful out there. Weren't their wildfires out that direction yesterday?

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Bill Ellis <sille777@...> wrote:

      > The plan is to meet Monday Morning at 6:45 AM at these cords: N 30 14.023 W
      > 97 50.335
      > It is the parking lot at my apartment complex.
      > We hope to depart by 7am. and head directly to the AFI series. The plan is
      > to get all of the AFI and MCL series for a total of about 122 caches. If
      > there are a few along the way that are not in the series I would have no
      > issues with scooping those up as well.
      >
      > If you have any other questions feel free to e-mail or call.
      >

      > --
      > ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
      > Bill
      > a.k.a ZionZR2
      > 512-789-1469
      > <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

    • Shawn Olsen
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 5, 2011
        Yes, 71 was closed past Pace Bend and 620 between 2222 and the dam!

        S6/Shawn

        On Sep 5, 2011, at 6:53 AM, "busybeetoni" <tfbrown@...> wrote:

        You guys be careful out there. Weren't their wildfires out that direction yesterday?

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Bill Ellis <sille777@...> wrote:

        > The plan is to meet Monday Morning at 6:45 AM at these cords: N 30 14.023 W
        > 97 50.335
        > It is the parking lot at my apartment complex.
        > We hope to depart by 7am. and head directly to the AFI series. The plan is
        > to get all of the AFI and MCL series for a total of about 122 caches. If
        > there are a few along the way that are not in the series I would have no
        > issues with scooping those up as well.
        >
        > If you have any other questions feel free to e-mail or call.
        >

        > --
        > ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
        > Bill
        > a.k.a ZionZR2
        > 512-789-1469
        > <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

      • Bill Ellis
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 5, 2011
          The AFI Run was successful! We found ALL One Hundred plus a few extra caches!  The Cache Fairy must have been on our side.  We did have fun but our hearts were saddened by all those who are having their lives turned up-side-down by all the Wildfires. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

          --
          ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
          Bill
          a.k.a ZionZR2
          512-789-1469
          <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 6, 2011
            Great!
            We were thinking of y'all as we kept glancing up at the smoke column.

            BarbJ = dire times  = Tygress

            --
            Bill
            a.k.a ZionZR2