Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] AFI Series Run!

  • Esther Lopez
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 1, 2011
      I will see if my muggle CO can spare me that day.
       I will call soon to let you know and thanks for the invite!

      Esther/BGTx

      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 1, 2011
        Good news guys!!! I can go play on Monday!

        --
        ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
        Bill
        a.k.a ZionZR2
        512-789-1469
        <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

      • Bill Ellis
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 2, 2011
          The plan is to meet Monday Morning at 6:45 AM at these cords: N 30 14.023 W 97 50.335
          It is the parking lot at my apartment complex.
          We hope to depart by 7am.  and head directly to the AFI series. The plan is to get all of the AFI and MCL series for a total of about 122 caches. If there are a few along the way that are not in the series I would have no issues with scooping those up as well.

          If you have any other questions feel free to e-mail or call.

          --
          ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
          Bill
          a.k.a ZionZR2
          512-789-1469
          <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

        • busybeetoni
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 5, 2011
            You guys be careful out there. Weren't their wildfires out that direction yesterday?

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Bill Ellis <sille777@...> wrote:

            > The plan is to meet Monday Morning at 6:45 AM at these cords: N 30 14.023 W
            > 97 50.335
            > It is the parking lot at my apartment complex.
            > We hope to depart by 7am. and head directly to the AFI series. The plan is
            > to get all of the AFI and MCL series for a total of about 122 caches. If
            > there are a few along the way that are not in the series I would have no
            > issues with scooping those up as well.
            >
            > If you have any other questions feel free to e-mail or call.
            >

            > --
            > ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
            > Bill
            > a.k.a ZionZR2
            > 512-789-1469
            > <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

          • Shawn Olsen
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 5, 2011
              Yes, 71 was closed past Pace Bend and 620 between 2222 and the dam!

              S6/Shawn

              On Sep 5, 2011, at 6:53 AM, "busybeetoni" <tfbrown@...> wrote:

              You guys be careful out there. Weren't their wildfires out that direction yesterday?

              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Bill Ellis <sille777@...> wrote:

              > The plan is to meet Monday Morning at 6:45 AM at these cords: N 30 14.023 W
              > 97 50.335
              > It is the parking lot at my apartment complex.
              > We hope to depart by 7am. and head directly to the AFI series. The plan is
              > to get all of the AFI and MCL series for a total of about 122 caches. If
              > there are a few along the way that are not in the series I would have no
              > issues with scooping those up as well.
              >
              > If you have any other questions feel free to e-mail or call.
              >

              > --
              > ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
              > Bill
              > a.k.a ZionZR2
              > 512-789-1469
              > <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

            • Bill Ellis
              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 5, 2011
                The AFI Run was successful! We found ALL One Hundred plus a few extra caches!  The Cache Fairy must have been on our side.  We did have fun but our hearts were saddened by all those who are having their lives turned up-side-down by all the Wildfires. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

                --
                ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
                Bill
                a.k.a ZionZR2
                512-789-1469
                <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 6, 2011
                  Great!
                  We were thinking of y'all as we kept glancing up at the smoke column.

                  BarbJ = dire times  = Tygress

                  --
                  Bill
                  a.k.a ZionZR2