Warning!!!

  • Esther Lopez
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2011

    These pics were supposedly taken in the Palo Duro Canyon, Texas
    And, I don't doubt it!!!

    I got this from a muggle friend. Please be careful while you are out and about!

    Esther/BGTx
    p.s. sure hope the pics come out!

  • engelwaffen@suddenlink.net
    Message 2 of 3 , Aug 31, 2011
      I think this is attributed to Palo Duro Canyon, seen this set of pictures from back in the spring however.  The only thing missing would be a 12 gauge shotgun with birdshot.
      Palo Duro is about 12 mile south of my location.

      amishangel/don

    • jestrrrulz@aol.com
      Message 3 of 3 , Aug 31, 2011
        Welcome to Rattlesnake Country! I miss going to the Annual Rattlesnake Roundup in Sweetwater every year. When I was a kid, I used to find it so amazing how many rattlesnakes could be pulled from dens like these... yet there were still more the next year!

        Jeri / JestrRulz