Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: 35 mm film cans

    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 30, 2011
      Though not as much drama as if we find stickers or those damn little cut out tags -- geoconfetti BAH!

      BarbJ = certain logging habits on multi-hundred 1000+ speed runs are ANNOYING to those who follow = Tygress

      From: Jana Iannello <cybercat@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Increase Quality Geocache Hides
      Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 10:45:04 -0400

      On 8/30/2011 10:06 AM, Esther Lopez wrote:

      who knows?  I guess there are enough people still using 35mm.........well of COURSE JMCz was there!
      Last time I asked for film cannisters at Wolf Camera, they had a bunch to give me.......

      Wow, Janna!
      Where did they FIND 1500 film canisters to use?! You can't really get those anymore. Who uses film these days?
      BTW, a big congrats to you and tfbrown (did I miss anyone else?) on your E.T. Highway finish!!!!!!!!!

      Esther/BGTx