Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] FRS Recommendation

  • The Diver
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 24 4:42 AM
      Thanks Ed!

      alan
      aka The Diver
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Ed Franks
      Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2003 11:50 AM
      Subject: RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] FRS Recommendation

      The FRS radios I use are Motorola talk a bout and I have been real pleased with them they are sturdy and have really taken a beating. The FRS I would like to have is the new Garmin Rhino. It is a GPS and FRS combination unit but the GPS is like the Etrex basic not a lot of bells and whistles. The Rhino specs are available from the Garmin web page.

      Ed Franks

      AAHZ