Unable to deliver your message

  • Greg Jewett
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24, 2011

      ALRIGHT Bob!  Congrats!  You have been a very busy boy! :)   All the best...

      Greg Jewett
      Geocaching Handle:  GeoJewett
      (512) 308-6214       greg (at) ejewett.com

      On Aug 23, 2011, at 22:11 , bigguy9211116 wrote:

      Howdy!
      I just wanted to let everyone know of snowman98's 3000th milestone at Potters Pond - GC3B. Here is part of his log.

      "Woo Hoo!! Find #3,000 since Nov 2009 and the final piece of the Jasmer Challenge all at one stop."

      Congratulations Bob!!!!!!!

      Esther/BGTx

    • Greg Jewett
      Message 2 of 2 , May 30, 2012

        From: Greg Jewett <greg@...>
        Subject: Re: Submission
        Date: May 30, 2012 20:03:55 CDT
        To: Chris Rock <rock@...>

        Chris..

        Thank you so much for writing!  We appreciate the kudos!  We really do have a great and talent group of people who do strive to hide quality caches!   I too have been spoiled by some of the creative and ingenious hides out there!  It has me hooked!

        Next time you are in Austin or plan to be in the Central Texas area, please send us an email.  We will let you know when the next event is, or just have a spontaneous event to get you together with others and go caching! :)

        Keep on caching! ;-)

        Greg Jewett
        Geocacher Handle:  GeoJewett
        (512) 627-7290
        geojewett (at) geocachingaustin.com
        http://geocaching.ejewett.com/

        On May 30, 2012, at 18:50 , Chris Rock wrote:

        Hi there!

        Don’t know who ends up reading this but if you have a public place to share this message with other Austin cachers I would appreciate it.

        A friend and I just spent the Memorial Day weekend in Austin. The main thing that brought us there was the Necropolis. We filled the rest of the time checking out Austin Caching award finalists and winners. I’m sure you have your share of film canisters crammed under lamp post skirts. However, it was a high percentage of caches that got the attention of your awards committee. There are so many cachers that put out quality caches. When new cachers come along this is what they see. When they are ready to start placing, that’s what they use as an example. The bar just keeps going up.

        Caching in Austin was an awesome experience! Thanks to all of you for demanding quality! A special thanks to those whose caches we found.

        Cache you later!

        Chris

        aka Hiking Seal