Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Have I ever discovered this TB before?

  • Bill Ellis
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 23, 2011
      Yeah thats exactly what I was meaning the numbers are all over the place.

      On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 4:27 PM, Jay Bingham <binghamjc@...> wrote:

      Bill,

      When I first read your suggestion I wondered what it was you were talking about because I thought that the site already did that. Then I went and looked at my public profile and I see that all travel bug dog tags are lumped together, but al the others seem to be listed as more specific types. For instance I have nine Geocoins listed on eight separate lines, one Geocoin micro, two Cachekinz on two separate lines and four Travel Tags on four separate lines. Are you asking to have all the Geocoins subtotaled, etc?

      +-+ Jay - BingOGT