Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Face-off at GC2C4GZ

  • Lisa Campbell
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 2, 2011
      Fantastic photo, Lee! Fun to see that it was on one of my hides, too. I agree with Esther that you should submit it to FTF Geocacher. Thanks for sharing with us.

      Lisa
      BackroadsGal

      From: Bill Ellis <sille777@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 06:12:11 -0500

      Yikes!!!  Great Photo!!  Glad it was face to face and not the business end.  Either way probably way to close for my comfort.  Glad the result was simply a great story and A great photo.

      Bill / ZionZR2

      On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 11:21 PM, Esther Lopez <bigguy9211116@...> wrote:

      Wow!
      All I can say is this will most likely be the picture I nominate for the "2011 Best Photo" contest!!!
      Glad all turned out well and you need to send this one in to FTF Geocacher magazine!
      Esther/BGTx
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 2, 2011
        I sent it to FTF Geocacher this afternoon. I was glad to finally have something interesting to contribute to the magazine. I took several other photos along that trail yesterday, and even though the skunk was my choice for "photo of the day", my wife insisted that I post several and ask for comments on which one is the best. They are at https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150262663699892.338903.761379891&l=aa6c9f552c&type=1.  The skunk is winning.

        --Lee
        "Suchmann"

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Lisa Campbell <lisaleecampbell@...> wrote:

        > Fantastic photo, Lee! Fun to see that it was on one of my hides, too. I agree with Esther that you should submit it to FTF Geocacher. Thanks for sharing with us.
        >
        > Lisa
        > BackroadsGal

      • Matt Wilson
        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 3, 2011

          I can’t believe how great the picture is!  How awesome it is that you could snap that & share it with us.

          Thanks!

          Matt / Kemis