Re: Face-off at GC2C4GZ

  • Indigo Parrish
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 2, 2011
      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Lee D" <ldedear@...> wrote:

      > While signing the log at Oakbrook Trail Hide #1, I had a confrontation
      > with a potentially undesirable character. My online log
      > <http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=ff28d97d-8bb6-4f4b-ab05-a0\
      > 72534aa3a2> has a photo attached. All ended well, and this may end up
      > as my photo of the day on my 365project page
      > <http://365project.org/ldedear/365> .

      That photo is awesome!!

      -Keith (Indigo Parrish)

      P.S. Thanks for the reference to the 365 Project!
      I think I'll do that myself in 2012
    • Lisa Campbell
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 2, 2011
        Fantastic photo, Lee! Fun to see that it was on one of my hides, too. I agree with Esther that you should submit it to FTF Geocacher. Thanks for sharing with us.

        Lisa
        BackroadsGal

        From: Bill Ellis <sille777@...>
        To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 06:12:11 -0500

        Yikes!!!  Great Photo!!  Glad it was face to face and not the business end.  Either way probably way to close for my comfort.  Glad the result was simply a great story and A great photo.

        Bill / ZionZR2

        On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 11:21 PM, Esther Lopez <bigguy9211116@...> wrote:

        Wow!
        All I can say is this will most likely be the picture I nominate for the "2011 Best Photo" contest!!!
        Glad all turned out well and you need to send this one in to FTF Geocacher magazine!
        Esther/BGTx
        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 2, 2011
          I sent it to FTF Geocacher this afternoon. I was glad to finally have something interesting to contribute to the magazine. I took several other photos along that trail yesterday, and even though the skunk was my choice for "photo of the day", my wife insisted that I post several and ask for comments on which one is the best. They are at https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150262663699892.338903.761379891&l=aa6c9f552c&type=1.  The skunk is winning.

          --Lee
          "Suchmann"

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Lisa Campbell <lisaleecampbell@...> wrote:

          > Fantastic photo, Lee! Fun to see that it was on one of my hides, too. I agree with Esther that you should submit it to FTF Geocacher. Thanks for sharing with us.
          >
          > Lisa
          > BackroadsGal

        • Matt Wilson
          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 3, 2011

            I can’t believe how great the picture is!  How awesome it is that you could snap that & share it with us.

            Thanks!

            Matt / Kemis