RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: 29 on 29 Series Archived!

    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 2, 2011
      Matt, my reply last night was obviously not to the whole question.
      Not a clue. How about writing Prime and asking nicely?

      BarbJ/Tygress

      Penny Stock Jumping 3000%
      AwesomePennyStocks.com
    • Matt Wilson
      Message 2 of 17 , Aug 3, 2011

        Tygress,

        My main concern was other cachers (mainly those not tending to this forum), placing some caches before I get a chance to post the entire series at once.  I do realize, that my concern is likely unfounded given the placement history in Georgetown recently.  ;-)

        Yes, I will likely just ask the PR nicely.

        Thanks!

        Matt

        Matt, my reply last night was obviously not to the whole question.

        Not a clue. How about writing Prime and asking nicely?

        BarbJ/Tygress

        On Jul 30, 2011 10:15 PM, "Matt Wilson" <matt@...> wrote:
        > Well, it's only just begun! I've already re-hid two & planned out a few more. Some may be in the same spot, but I'm trying to hide them in different places. The series will have different name with some interesting twists and hides along the way.
        >
        > My first run tonight was mainly prepping myself and realizing what all I want to do and the supplies I'm currently missing. Since I plan to do a variety of containers and hide types, I will need to stock up. I'll likely hit up Esther for some more bison tubes, and I plan to get some matchstick containers from Wal-Mart. I need some decon containers, though. Best pla ce to get those locally? REI sell those yet, or am I best ordering those online?
        >
        > Presumably, it may take a couple weeks for me to finish these hides. What would you recommend I do in regard to protecting my GZs? I think the cache listing has to actually be submitted before the coords are protected, right? If I submit with a note to the PR, how long can I request the listing be held to allow time to get the others placed, too?
        >
        > Finally, is it considered good or bad etiquette to "clean up" by removing the old caches? I've already removed four & it felt very strange doing so... I'm keeping them safe, though.
        >
        > I'm excited! Thanks again for all your help & encouragement!
        >
        > Matt / Kemis

        &g t;> Matt / Kemis

        > Bill
        > a.k.a ZionZR2