Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Face-off at GC2C4GZ

    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 2, 2011
      LOL... good shot, Lee... glad your model didn't raise a stink!

      BarbJ/Tygress

      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 2, 2011
        Real good picture, Lee!

        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 2, 2011
          Lee..

          What a shot!  When I saw the picture, I gasped, snickered, and then thought (with a "whew*) -- wow -- great photo.  I am copying my friend Alex Suarez, who is a professional photographer, and this reminded me of some of his awesome animal shots.  Just thought he would enjoy it as well!

          Greg Jewett
          Geocaching Handle:  GeoJewett
          (512) 308-6214       greg (at) ejewett.com

          On Aug 1, 2011, at 22:04 , Lee D wrote:

          While signing the log at Oakbrook Trail Hide #1, I had a confrontation with a potentially undesirable character. My online log  has a photo attached. All ended well, and this may end up as my photo of the day on my 365project page.

          --Lee
          "Suchmann"

        • Victor Engel
          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 2, 2011
            Skunks dislike their smell just like anyone else does, so if they can avoid it, they don't raise a stink. If I came face to face with a skunk, I'd be more worried about rabies than getting sprayed.

            Victor

            --
            ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
            Bill
            a.k.a ZionZR2
            512-789-1469
            <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

            Penny Stock Jumping 3000%
            AwesomePennyStocks.com

          • Indigo Parrish
            Message 5 of 13 , Aug 2, 2011
              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Lee D" <ldedear@...> wrote:

              > While signing the log at Oakbrook Trail Hide #1, I had a confrontation
              > with a potentially undesirable character. My online log
              > <http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=ff28d97d-8bb6-4f4b-ab05-a0\
              > 72534aa3a2> has a photo attached. All ended well, and this may end up
              > as my photo of the day on my 365project page
              > <http://365project.org/ldedear/365> .

              That photo is awesome!!

              -Keith (Indigo Parrish)

              P.S. Thanks for the reference to the 365 Project!
              I think I'll do that myself in 2012
            • Lisa Campbell
              Message 6 of 13 , Aug 2, 2011
                Fantastic photo, Lee! Fun to see that it was on one of my hides, too. I agree with Esther that you should submit it to FTF Geocacher. Thanks for sharing with us.

                Lisa
                BackroadsGal

                LOL... good shot, Lee... glad your model didn't raise a stink!

                BarbJ/Tygress

                While signing the log at Oakbrook Trail Hide #1, I had a confrontation with a potentially undesirable character. My online log  has a photo attached. All ended well, and this may end up as my photo of the day on my 365project page.

                --Lee
                "Suchmann"

                --
                ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
                Bill
                a.k.a ZionZR2
                512-789-1469
                <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

                Penny Stock Jumping 3000%
                AwesomePennyStocks.com

              • Lee D
                Message 7 of 13 , Aug 2, 2011
                  I sent it to FTF Geocacher this afternoon. I was glad to finally have something interesting to contribute to the magazine. I took several other photos along that trail yesterday, and even though the skunk was my choice for "photo of the day", my wife insisted that I post several and ask for comments on which one is the best. They are at https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150262663699892.338903.761379891&l=aa6c9f552c&type=1.  The skunk is winning.

                  --Lee
                  "Suchmann"

                  --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Lisa Campbell <lisaleecampbell@...> wrote:

                  > Fantastic photo, Lee! Fun to see that it was on one of my hides, too. I agree with Esther that you should submit it to FTF Geocacher. Thanks for sharing with us.
                  >
                  > Lisa
                  > BackroadsGal

                • Matt Wilson
                  Message 8 of 13 , Aug 3, 2011

                    I can’t believe how great the picture is!  How awesome it is that you could snap that & share it with us.

                    Thanks!

                    Matt / Kemis