Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Face-off at GC2C4GZ

  • John Baker
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 1, 2011
      Great Picture!

      John/thenkengrene

      On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 10:15 PM, <jestrrrulz@...> wrote:

      I'm glad you came out unscathed. That is an AWESOME picture by the way!

      Jeri/JestrRulz

      In a message dated 8/1/2011 10:04:52 P.M. Central Daylight Time, ldedear@... writes:
      While signing the log at Oakbrook Trail Hide #1, I had a confrontation with a potentially undesirable character. My online log  has a photo attached. All ended well, and this may end up as my photo of the day on my 365project page.

    • Esther Lopez
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 1, 2011
        Wow!
        All I can say is this will most likely be the picture I nominate for the "2011 Best Photo" contest!!!
        Glad all turned out well and you need to send this one in to FTF Geocacher magazine!
        Esther/BGTx

        While signing the log at Oakbrook Trail Hide #1, I had a confrontation with a potentially undesirable character. My online log  has a photo attached. All ended well, and this may end up as my photo of the day on my 365project page.

        --Lee
        "Suchmann"

      • Bill Ellis

          --
          ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
          Bill
          a.k.a ZionZR2
          512-789-1469
          <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 2, 2011
            LOL... good shot, Lee... glad your model didn't raise a stink!

            BarbJ/Tygress

            While signing the log at Oakbrook Trail Hide #1, I had a confrontation with a potentially undesirable character. My online log  has a photo attached. All ended well, and this may end up as my photo of the day on my 365project page.

            --Lee
            "Suchmann"

            --
            ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
            Bill
            a.k.a ZionZR2
            512-789-1469
            <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

            Penny Stock Jumping 3000%
            AwesomePennyStocks.com
            Message 5 of 13 , Aug 2, 2011
              Real good picture, Lee!

              Message 6 of 13 , Aug 2, 2011
                Lee..

                What a shot!  When I saw the picture, I gasped, snickered, and then thought (with a "whew*) -- wow -- great photo.  I am copying my friend Alex Suarez, who is a professional photographer, and this reminded me of some of his awesome animal shots.  Just thought he would enjoy it as well!

                Greg Jewett
                Geocaching Handle:  GeoJewett
                (512) 308-6214       greg (at) ejewett.com

                On Aug 1, 2011, at 22:04 , Lee D wrote:

                While signing the log at Oakbrook Trail Hide #1, I had a confrontation with a potentially undesirable character. My online log  has a photo attached. All ended well, and this may end up as my photo of the day on my 365project page.

                --Lee
                "Suchmann"

              • Victor Engel
                Message 7 of 13 , Aug 2, 2011
                  Skunks dislike their smell just like anyone else does, so if they can avoid it, they don't raise a stink. If I came face to face with a skunk, I'd be more worried about rabies than getting sprayed.

                  Victor

                  On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 7:09 AM, gumbietygress@... <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

                  LOL... good shot, Lee... glad your model didn't raise a stink!

                  BarbJ/Tygress

                  While signing the log at Oakbrook Trail Hide #1, I had a confrontation with a potentially undesirable character. My online log  has a photo attached. All ended well, and this may end up as my photo of the day on my 365project page.

                  --Lee
                  "Suchmann"

                  --
                  ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
                  Bill
                  a.k.a ZionZR2
                  512-789-1469
                  <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

                  Penny Stock Jumping 3000%
                  AwesomePennyStocks.com

                • Indigo Parrish
                  Message 8 of 13 , Aug 2, 2011
                    --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Lee D" <ldedear@...> wrote:

                    > While signing the log at Oakbrook Trail Hide #1, I had a confrontation
                    > with a potentially undesirable character. My online log
                    > <http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=ff28d97d-8bb6-4f4b-ab05-a0\
                    > 72534aa3a2> has a photo attached. All ended well, and this may end up
                    > as my photo of the day on my 365project page
                    > <http://365project.org/ldedear/365> .

                    That photo is awesome!!

                    -Keith (Indigo Parrish)

                    P.S. Thanks for the reference to the 365 Project!
                    I think I'll do that myself in 2012
                  • Lisa Campbell
                    Message 9 of 13 , Aug 2, 2011
                      Fantastic photo, Lee! Fun to see that it was on one of my hides, too. I agree with Esther that you should submit it to FTF Geocacher. Thanks for sharing with us.

                      Lisa
                      BackroadsGal

                      LOL... good shot, Lee... glad your model didn't raise a stink!

                      BarbJ/Tygress

                      While signing the log at Oakbrook Trail Hide #1, I had a confrontation with a potentially undesirable character. My online log  has a photo attached. All ended well, and this may end up as my photo of the day on my 365project page.

                      --Lee
                      "Suchmann"

                      --
                      ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
                      Bill
                      a.k.a ZionZR2
                      512-789-1469
                      <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

                      Penny Stock Jumping 3000%
                      AwesomePennyStocks.com

                    • Lee D
                      Message 10 of 13 , Aug 2, 2011
                        I sent it to FTF Geocacher this afternoon. I was glad to finally have something interesting to contribute to the magazine. I took several other photos along that trail yesterday, and even though the skunk was my choice for "photo of the day", my wife insisted that I post several and ask for comments on which one is the best. They are at https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150262663699892.338903.761379891&l=aa6c9f552c&type=1.  The skunk is winning.

                        --Lee
                        "Suchmann"

                        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Lisa Campbell <lisaleecampbell@...> wrote:

                        > Fantastic photo, Lee! Fun to see that it was on one of my hides, too. I agree with Esther that you should submit it to FTF Geocacher. Thanks for sharing with us.
                        >
                        > Lisa
                        > BackroadsGal

                      • Matt Wilson
                        Message 11 of 13 , Aug 3, 2011

                          I can’t believe how great the picture is!  How awesome it is that you could snap that & share it with us.

                          Thanks!

                          Matt / Kemis