Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Face-off at GC2C4GZ

  • jestrrrulz@aol.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 1, 2011
      I'm glad you came out unscathed. That is an AWESOME picture by the way!

      Jeri/JestrRulz

      In a message dated 8/1/2011 10:04:52 P.M. Central Daylight Time, ldedear@... writes:
      While signing the log at Oakbrook Trail Hide #1, I had a confrontation with a potentially undesirable character. My online log  has a photo attached. All ended well, and this may end up as my photo of the day on my 365project page.
    • John Baker

        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 1, 2011
          Wow!
          All I can say is this will most likely be the picture I nominate for the "2011 Best Photo" contest!!!
          Glad all turned out well and you need to send this one in to FTF Geocacher magazine!
          Esther/BGTx

          While signing the log at Oakbrook Trail Hide #1, I had a confrontation with a potentially undesirable character. My online log  has a photo attached. All ended well, and this may end up as my photo of the day on my 365project page.

          --Lee
          "Suchmann"

        • Bill Ellis

            --
            ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
            Bill
            a.k.a ZionZR2
            512-789-1469
            <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

            Message 5 of 13 , Aug 2, 2011
              LOL... good shot, Lee... glad your model didn't raise a stink!

              BarbJ/Tygress

              While signing the log at Oakbrook Trail Hide #1, I had a confrontation with a potentially undesirable character. My online log  has a photo attached. All ended well, and this may end up as my photo of the day on my 365project page.

              --Lee
              "Suchmann"

              --
              ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
              Bill
              a.k.a ZionZR2
              512-789-1469
              <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

              Penny Stock Jumping 3000%
              AwesomePennyStocks.com
              Message 6 of 13 , Aug 2, 2011
                Real good picture, Lee!

                Message 7 of 13 , Aug 2, 2011
                  Lee..

                  What a shot!  When I saw the picture, I gasped, snickered, and then thought (with a "whew*) -- wow -- great photo.  I am copying my friend Alex Suarez, who is a professional photographer, and this reminded me of some of his awesome animal shots.  Just thought he would enjoy it as well!

                  Greg Jewett
                  Geocaching Handle:  GeoJewett
                  (512) 308-6214       greg (at) ejewett.com

                  On Aug 1, 2011, at 22:04 , Lee D wrote:

                  While signing the log at Oakbrook Trail Hide #1, I had a confrontation with a potentially undesirable character. My online log  has a photo attached. All ended well, and this may end up as my photo of the day on my 365project page.

                  --Lee
                  "Suchmann"

                • Victor Engel
                  Message 8 of 13 , Aug 2, 2011
                    Skunks dislike their smell just like anyone else does, so if they can avoid it, they don't raise a stink. If I came face to face with a skunk, I'd be more worried about rabies than getting sprayed.

                    Victor

                    On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 7:09 AM, gumbietygress@... <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

                    LOL... good shot, Lee... glad your model didn't raise a stink!

                    BarbJ/Tygress

                    While signing the log at Oakbrook Trail Hide #1, I had a confrontation with a potentially undesirable character. My online log  has a photo attached. All ended well, and this may end up as my photo of the day on my 365project page.

                    --Lee
                    "Suchmann"

                    --
                    ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
                    Bill
                    a.k.a ZionZR2
                    512-789-1469
                    <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

                    Penny Stock Jumping 3000%
                    AwesomePennyStocks.com

                  • Indigo Parrish
                    Message 9 of 13 , Aug 2, 2011
                      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Lee D" <ldedear@...> wrote:

                      > While signing the log at Oakbrook Trail Hide #1, I had a confrontation
                      > with a potentially undesirable character. My online log
                      > <http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=ff28d97d-8bb6-4f4b-ab05-a0\
                      > 72534aa3a2> has a photo attached. All ended well, and this may end up
                      > as my photo of the day on my 365project page
                      > <http://365project.org/ldedear/365> .

                      That photo is awesome!!

                      -Keith (Indigo Parrish)

                      P.S. Thanks for the reference to the 365 Project!
                      I think I'll do that myself in 2012
                    • Lisa Campbell
                      Message 10 of 13 , Aug 2, 2011
                        Fantastic photo, Lee! Fun to see that it was on one of my hides, too. I agree with Esther that you should submit it to FTF Geocacher. Thanks for sharing with us.

                        Lisa
                        BackroadsGal

                        LOL... good shot, Lee... glad your model didn't raise a stink!

                        BarbJ/Tygress

                        While signing the log at Oakbrook Trail Hide #1, I had a confrontation with a potentially undesirable character. My online log  has a photo attached. All ended well, and this may end up as my photo of the day on my 365project page.

                        --Lee
                        "Suchmann"

                        --
                        ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
                        Bill
                        a.k.a ZionZR2
                        512-789-1469
                        <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

                        Penny Stock Jumping 3000%
                        AwesomePennyStocks.com

                      • Lee D
                        Message 11 of 13 , Aug 2, 2011
                          I sent it to FTF Geocacher this afternoon. I was glad to finally have something interesting to contribute to the magazine. I took several other photos along that trail yesterday, and even though the skunk was my choice for "photo of the day", my wife insisted that I post several and ask for comments on which one is the best. They are at https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150262663699892.338903.761379891&l=aa6c9f552c&type=1.  The skunk is winning.

                          --Lee
                          "Suchmann"

                          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Lisa Campbell <lisaleecampbell@...> wrote:

                          > Fantastic photo, Lee! Fun to see that it was on one of my hides, too. I agree with Esther that you should submit it to FTF Geocacher. Thanks for sharing with us.
                          >
                          > Lisa
                          > BackroadsGal

                        • Matt Wilson
                          Message 12 of 13 , Aug 3, 2011

                            I can’t believe how great the picture is!  How awesome it is that you could snap that & share it with us.

                            Thanks!

                            Matt / Kemis