Face-off at GC2C4GZ

  • Lee D
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 1, 2011
      While signing the log at Oakbrook Trail Hide #1, I had a confrontation with a potentially undesirable character. My online log  has a photo attached. All ended well, and this may end up as my photo of the day on my 365project page.

      --Lee
      "Suchmann"
    • jestrrrulz@aol.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 1, 2011
        I'm glad you came out unscathed. That is an AWESOME picture by the way!

        Jeri/JestrRulz

        In a message dated 8/1/2011 10:04:52 P.M. Central Daylight Time, ldedear@... writes:
        While signing the log at Oakbrook Trail Hide #1, I had a confrontation with a potentially undesirable character. My online log  has a photo attached. All ended well, and this may end up as my photo of the day on my 365project page.
      • John Baker

          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 1, 2011
            Wow!
            All I can say is this will most likely be the picture I nominate for the "2011 Best Photo" contest!!!
            Glad all turned out well and you need to send this one in to FTF Geocacher magazine!
            Esther/BGTx

            While signing the log at Oakbrook Trail Hide #1, I had a confrontation with a potentially undesirable character. My online log  has a photo attached. All ended well, and this may end up as my photo of the day on my 365project page.

            --Lee
            "Suchmann"

          • Bill Ellis

              --
              ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
              Bill
              a.k.a ZionZR2
              512-789-1469
              <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

              Message 6 of 13 , Aug 2, 2011
                LOL... good shot, Lee... glad your model didn't raise a stink!

                BarbJ/Tygress

                While signing the log at Oakbrook Trail Hide #1, I had a confrontation with a potentially undesirable character. My online log  has a photo attached. All ended well, and this may end up as my photo of the day on my 365project page.

                --Lee
                "Suchmann"

                --
                ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
                Bill
                a.k.a ZionZR2
                512-789-1469
                <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

                Penny Stock Jumping 3000%
                AwesomePennyStocks.com
                Message 7 of 13 , Aug 2, 2011
                  Real good picture, Lee!

                  Message 8 of 13 , Aug 2, 2011
                    Lee..

                    What a shot!  When I saw the picture, I gasped, snickered, and then thought (with a "whew*) -- wow -- great photo.  I am copying my friend Alex Suarez, who is a professional photographer, and this reminded me of some of his awesome animal shots.  Just thought he would enjoy it as well!

                    Greg Jewett
                    Geocaching Handle:  GeoJewett
                    (512) 308-6214       greg (at) ejewett.com

                    On Aug 1, 2011, at 22:04 , Lee D wrote:

                    While signing the log at Oakbrook Trail Hide #1, I had a confrontation with a potentially undesirable character. My online log  has a photo attached. All ended well, and this may end up as my photo of the day on my 365project page.

                    --Lee
                    "Suchmann"

                  • Victor Engel
                    Message 9 of 13 , Aug 2, 2011
                      Skunks dislike their smell just like anyone else does, so if they can avoid it, they don't raise a stink. If I came face to face with a skunk, I'd be more worried about rabies than getting sprayed.

                      Victor

                      On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 7:09 AM, gumbietygress@... <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

                      LOL... good shot, Lee... glad your model didn't raise a stink!

                      BarbJ/Tygress

                      While signing the log at Oakbrook Trail Hide #1, I had a confrontation with a potentially undesirable character. My online log  has a photo attached. All ended well, and this may end up as my photo of the day on my 365project page.

                      --Lee
                      "Suchmann"

                      --
                      ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
                      Bill
                      a.k.a ZionZR2
                      512-789-1469
                      <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

                      Penny Stock Jumping 3000%
                      AwesomePennyStocks.com

                    • Indigo Parrish
                      Message 10 of 13 , Aug 2, 2011
                        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Lee D" <ldedear@...> wrote:

                        > While signing the log at Oakbrook Trail Hide #1, I had a confrontation
                        > with a potentially undesirable character. My online log
                        > <http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=ff28d97d-8bb6-4f4b-ab05-a0\
                        > 72534aa3a2> has a photo attached. All ended well, and this may end up
                        > as my photo of the day on my 365project page
                        > <http://365project.org/ldedear/365> .

                        That photo is awesome!!

                        -Keith (Indigo Parrish)

                        P.S. Thanks for the reference to the 365 Project!
                        I think I'll do that myself in 2012
                      • Lisa Campbell
                        Message 11 of 13 , Aug 2, 2011
                          Fantastic photo, Lee! Fun to see that it was on one of my hides, too. I agree with Esther that you should submit it to FTF Geocacher. Thanks for sharing with us.

                          Lisa
                          BackroadsGal

                          LOL... good shot, Lee... glad your model didn't raise a stink!

                          BarbJ/Tygress

                          While signing the log at Oakbrook Trail Hide #1, I had a confrontation with a potentially undesirable character. My online log  has a photo attached. All ended well, and this may end up as my photo of the day on my 365project page.

                          --Lee
                          "Suchmann"

                          --
                          ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
                          Bill
                          a.k.a ZionZR2
                          512-789-1469
                          <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

                          Penny Stock Jumping 3000%
                          AwesomePennyStocks.com

                        • Lee D
                          Message 12 of 13 , Aug 2, 2011
                            I sent it to FTF Geocacher this afternoon. I was glad to finally have something interesting to contribute to the magazine. I took several other photos along that trail yesterday, and even though the skunk was my choice for "photo of the day", my wife insisted that I post several and ask for comments on which one is the best. They are at https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150262663699892.338903.761379891&l=aa6c9f552c&type=1.  The skunk is winning.

                            --Lee
                            "Suchmann"

                            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Lisa Campbell <lisaleecampbell@...> wrote:

                            > Fantastic photo, Lee! Fun to see that it was on one of my hides, too. I agree with Esther that you should submit it to FTF Geocacher. Thanks for sharing with us.
                            >
                            > Lisa
                            > BackroadsGal

                          • Matt Wilson
                            Message 13 of 13 , Aug 3, 2011

                              I can’t believe how great the picture is!  How awesome it is that you could snap that & share it with us.

                              Thanks!

                              Matt / Kemis