Re: JForceATX @ 1700

  • Bob
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 31, 2011
      Congrats Jim, its never too hot for geocaching, just pack more water!!
      Snowman99/Bob

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, shawnolsen@... wrote:

      > Congrats Jim!!!
      >
      > Glad you got some exercise getting WHYNOT??

    • Matthew A
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 1, 2011
        Congrats Jim. Maybe we will hike a few trails together someday.

        Matthew mda_taz

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, shawnolsen@... wrote:

        > Congrats Jim!!!
        >
        > Glad you got some exercise getting WHYNOT??

      • iris9
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 4, 2011
          Congrats Jim - keep having fun!!!

          Lyni9 / Iris

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, shawnolsen@... wrote:

          > Congrats Jim!!!
          >
          > Glad you got some exercise getting WHYNOT??

        • al_allen327
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 5, 2011
            Atta boy, Jim! And a cacheaday streak to boot! Good onya!

            Semik/Audra