JForceATX @ 1700

  • shawnolsen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 30, 2011
      Congrats Jim!!!

      Glad you got some exercise getting WHYNOT??
    • Mrs. Captain Picard
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 30, 2011

        Awesome!

        On Jul 30, 2011 2:25 PM, <shawnolsen@...> wrote:

        Congrats Jim!!!

        Glad you got some exercise getting WHYNOT??
      • Sean C
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 31, 2011
          Very nice!
          Good to see the heat isn't slowing you down!

          -Sean / sec-guy
        • Dirk
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 31, 2011
            Congrads man!!!

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, shawnolsen@... wrote:

            > Congrats Jim!!!
            >
            > Glad you got some exercise getting WHYNOT??

          • Jana Iannello
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 31, 2011
              On 7/31/2011 4:49 AM, Sean C wrote:

              WTG! In this heat?  Double awesome!

              Very nice!
              Good to see the heat isn't slowing you down!

              -Sean / sec-guy

            • Greg Jewett
              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 31, 2011
                Hey Jim!  Congrats! :)

                Greg Jewett
                Solutions Consultant / Developer
                (512) 308-6214       greg (at) ejewett.com

                On Jul 30, 2011, at 16:25 , shawnolsen@... wrote:

                Congrats Jim!!!

                Glad you got some exercise getting WHYNOT??

              • Bob
                Message 7 of 10 , Jul 31, 2011
                  Congrats Jim, its never too hot for geocaching, just pack more water!!
                  Snowman99/Bob

                  --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, shawnolsen@... wrote:

                  > Congrats Jim!!!
                  >
                  > Glad you got some exercise getting WHYNOT??

                • Matthew A
                  Message 8 of 10 , Aug 1, 2011
                    Congrats Jim. Maybe we will hike a few trails together someday.

                    Matthew mda_taz

                    --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, shawnolsen@... wrote:

                    > Congrats Jim!!!
                    >
                    > Glad you got some exercise getting WHYNOT??

                  • iris9
                    Message 9 of 10 , Aug 4, 2011
                      Congrats Jim - keep having fun!!!

                      Lyni9 / Iris

                      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, shawnolsen@... wrote:

                      > Congrats Jim!!!
                      >
                      > Glad you got some exercise getting WHYNOT??

                    • al_allen327
                      Message 10 of 10 , Aug 5, 2011
                        Atta boy, Jim! And a cacheaday streak to boot! Good onya!

                        Semik/Audra