Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Geo-Kitty needs a good home

  • John Baker
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 28, 2011

      Can this Geo-Kitty run up trees and bring caches down to be signed? Does it actually bring the micro to you or swat it around and lose it somewhere? I think this information is important to have to make the decision to adopt.

      John/thenkengrene
      (Not interested in another kitty)

      On Jul 28, 2011 2:10 PM, "Dirk" <dirkvanderploeg@...> wrote:

      Awe! I wish! I already have 3 and that's more than enough for me.