GPS Adventures Trip

  • rabel6973
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2011
      I am putting together plans to go to the GPS Adventures (GC2Q340). I am looking at leaving Wednesday August 3 returning either Thursday or possibility Friday. Plan "B" would be to leave Thursday and return Friday. Any interest from San Antonio, Austin and Waco areas I could pick you up along the way heading north. Also some county caches will needed to be included along the way to getting this new Icon to your profile page. E-mail me if interested and we can see what we can work out. rabel6973 at sbcglobal dot net

      rabel6973 / dwayne