Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] I flew over Guadalupe Peak the other day and it looked beautiful...

  • Dave Marquardt
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 24, 2011
      My son Nick and I visited the park back in December with BSA Troop 145, just before Christmas.  It's definitely a nice place to visit.  We camped in the drive-in campground, and hiked Guadalupe Peak one day and McKittrick Canyon the next.  All of the virtuals we visited were scenic and worth the hike.  If I go again, I want to backpack and camp in one of the sites just off the trails.  I'm probably not up for a trip this fall, between scout activities and lack of vacation.

      On Sat, Jul 16, 2011 at 9:08 AM, <shawnolsen@...> wrote:

      Is there any interest in a weekend trip out there this fall?

      Shawn/S6sputnik