RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Boating in Town Lake this Saturday AM ...

  • Matt Wilson
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 24 10:21 AM

      Ah… It’s a Jungle Out There… such great (and expensive) memories…  of capsizing.

      http://tinyurl.com/3g7soet

      Too bad I couldn’t go with you.  I’ve been wanting to do some of the other caches on Lady Bird/Town Lake.  Looks like y’all had a ton of fun!

      Matt / Kemis

      From: Doc <bcwatson@...>
      To: "CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com" <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 15:14:48 -0700 (PDT)

      A few pictures from our geocaching trip on Ladybird Lake (will always be Town Lake to me!):

      Barry Watson, MSgt, USAF (Retired)

      aka Doc Geo (Geocaching)

      aka Barry, Son of Watt (Renaissance)

      http://sherwoodforestfaire.com/