RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] I Need help hiding Texas Challenge Caches!

  • Wayne Lind
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 20, 2003
      Now, the North Texas geocachers have been doing some trash talking about how they are going to kick the rest of our butts. While I normally do not engage in trash talking, I did ask if the north Texas folks needed directions to the park. I feel very confident that whatever the outcome, every one who attends will find this a memorable and enjoyable event. I am certainly looking forward to it.

      Wayne