OT: Melodrama

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2011
    Hi!

    Off Topic post!

    If you are looking for something to do that's family friendly, come and see SHOWDOWN AT BITTERCREEK SALOON at the Way Off Broadway Community Players in Leander. It's the summer melodrama. Boo the villain, cheer the hero, sigh with the leading lady, and throw popcorn at anyone you want! (I play Dooley, the hero's sidekick. Yes, you can throw popcorn at me also!)

    Russ the Waterweasel

    PS, there are four caches in the cemetery right across from the theatre!
    Message 2 of 2 , Jul 14, 2011

      That's right.  Last time, you and I only did four, since we had already found one of the cemetery caches . . .

      Russ the Waterweasel

      Actually, there are FIVE caches IN the cemetery, and another 6 or so down County Road 279 within, well, a mile. [Search on GC2ER8E]

      BarbJ =looking at the map=Tygress

      <*>[Attachment(s) from Russ Jernigan included below]

      Hi!

      Off Topic post!

      If you are looking for something to do that's family friendly, come and see SHOWDOWN AT BITTERCREEK SALOON at the Way Off Broadway Community Players in Leander.  It's the summer melodrama.  Boo the villain, cheer the hero, sigh with the leading lady, and throw popcorn at anyone you want!  (I play Dooley, the hero's sidekick.  Yes, you can throw popcorn at me also!)

      Russ the Waterweasel

      PS, there are four caches in the cemetery right across from the theatre!

      <*>Attachment(s) from Russ Jernigan:

       <*> Bittercreek Show poster.pdf

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional