  • Grajek
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2003

      Sent:
      Thursday, March 20, 2003 6:47 PM
      >To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: The Austin
      Geo-Hot Potato has started!

      <gpsdude@r...> wrote:

      > The 1st Austin Geo-Hot Potato has started and the Mr. Hot Potato

      Head

      > travel bug has been placed in neutral territory.  Points for Team

      Yuppie

      > (North) or Team Bubba (South) will start adding up as soon as Mr.

      Hot

      > Potato Head is placed in another Austin geocache.  Who will be

      first to

      > grab this bug?

      >OK, you get a head start, and you better take off running, South

      > Austin , cuz I'm under the weather. By Monday I will be back to my old

      >nasty no-life-whatsoever self, and I'll have all the time in the

      >world to work on getting this little beauty as far south as possible!

      >:-D

      >Happy Trails,

      >Candy

      Sounds good except one thing, your from North Austin and start off with a handicap. The handicap being you’re from North Austin . Being from North Austin does something to one's brain cells, making them un-usable. Sorry about that. If you need some help getting in the general direction of the " Mr. Hot Potato Head" I think We in South Austin would be good sports and help you a little. But not every time okay? That's how you learn.

      North Austin is going to lose so Bad.

      I don’t even know why we should play? I guess it will be fun watching North Austin scramble and run around like chickens with their head cut off.

      :-P  J