Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: 7500 Finds for the Tygress

    Message 1 of 20 , Jul 5, 2011
      When we first started caching we considered a joint account... or a joint handle such as MoCat (Jana & Steve's).
      Decided, nah... too many times we aren't caching together.  And the last thing I need is an extra log to write!!! ET Challenge? My fingers would snap off! (As it is, there are many letters on my keyboard missing ink.)
      Besides, Russ has HIS clever logging (yes, really ... his "[Letter] is For..." logs out East of here (by the brents) are very funny. But I'm partial, too...) and I have mine! LOL.

      TeamTracker always logged as a team, even when only part of the team found the cache.
      Worked for them.

      Flexibility is the beauty of the sport.

      Anyway, as for our diverse count -- after spending 4 days caching with The Outlaw, I have pulled about 100 caches ahead of my darling Waterweasel -- used to be the other way 'round, because he travels on business more.

      Don't know what's up with that Arizona CO... but whatever sinks his/her boat, too.

      BarbJ =smile= Tygress

      Message 2 of 20 , Jul 6, 2011
        Congrads Tygress!!!!

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

        > Sometime this last Saturday (Probably on one of the FM1690 series), Tygress hit 7500 finds. Yep, she's three-quarters of the way to being a five digit cacher!
        >
        > Russ the Waterweasel

      • Matthew A
        Message 3 of 20 , Jul 6, 2011
          Yahoo to the lady tiger! Congrats!

          Matthew Allen mda_taz

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...> wrote:

          > Sometime this last Saturday (Probably on one of the FM1690 series), Tygress hit 7500 finds. Yep, she's three-quarters of the way to being a five digit cacher!
          >
          > Russ the Waterweasel

        • Greg Jewett
          Message 4 of 20 , Jul 6, 2011
            Congrats Tygress!  A milestone that I hope to reach one day!

            __________________________
            Greg Jewett

            On Jul 5, 2011, at 6:49, Supmanfan <supmanfan@...> wrote:

            What is the ET series?

            Tiffany-WyTad

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Jul 5, 2011, at 3:36 AM, "gumbietygress@..." <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

            Eh, I can do it without leaving Austin....
            Do the ET series and we'd be there in a weekend.... =g=

            Message 5 of 20 , Jul 6, 2011
              Keep finding caches and you will!
              -BarbJ =longevity counts= Tygress

              On 7/4/2011 6:55 PM, Russ Jernigan wrote:

              Do the ET series and some more in that area and you'll be there by the end of the year!

              Sometime this last Saturday (Probably on one of the FM1690 series), Tygress hit 7500 finds. Yep, she's three-quarters of the way to being a five digit cacher!

              Russ the Waterweasel

              Penny Stock Jumping 3000%
              AwesomePennyStocks.com

              Penny Stock Jumping 3000%
              AwesomePennyStocks.com
            • Mrs. Captain Picard
              Message 6 of 20 , Jul 7, 2011
                You go, Girl!
                Cheers,

                Message 7 of 20 , Jul 7, 2011
                  I do... at what we think is a leisurely pace, but, well, we're friends with so many people in the five digit club...!
                  Thanks!

                  BarbJ = log 'em log 'em = Tygress

                  Sometime this last Saturday (Probably on one of the FM1690 series), Tygress hit 7500 finds. Yep, she's three-quarters of the way to being a five digit cacher!

                  Russ the Waterweasel

                  57 Year Old Mom Looks 27!
                  SkinCareUpdate.com
                • Esther Lopez
                  Message 8 of 20 , Jul 7, 2011
                    Whoop!
                    When is the party?

                    Esther/BGTx

                    Message 9 of 20 , Jul 7, 2011
                      Very Cool!

                      Message 10 of 20 , Jul 7, 2011
                        10K...

                        Message 11 of 20 , Jul 7, 2011
                          The real question, Dick, is whether, after doing all the ABCs, we'll actually complete your 2011 challenge... didn't last year. I have a beautiful bookmarked list of 2010 ABCs... and did we do the final? NOOOOO. D'oh!

                          -B =what, follow through?!?= Tygress

                          > I do... at what we think is a leisurely pace, but, well, we're friends with so many people in the five digit club...!
                          > Thanks!
                          >
                          > BarbJ = log 'em log 'em = Tygress

                        • Dave Marquardt
                          Message 12 of 20 , Jul 15, 2011