Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Zach interviewed on KXAN

  • shawnolsen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 4, 2011
      What a great story on so many levels!

      Hope to see you out caching soon Zach!!!

      Shawn/S6sputnik

    • Matt Wilson
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 4, 2011

        I’m also very happy that Zach is all right.  I’ve been curious all along about the full story.  That latest news article let me know a bit more with it bouncing off him and him walking another 30’ or so, but what exactly happened?  How big was this boulder, etc?  It may be none of my business, but I am a bit curious.

        Also, how many cachers went looking for his scooter?  Does anyone else see the irony with all the “DNFs” on his scooter?  ;-)

        Finally, is Zach a member of this group?

        Matt / Kemis