RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Zach interviewed on KXAN

  • Jay Bingham
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 4, 2011

      It is heart warming to see that his scooter and all his stuff were left undisturbed for all this time. There are more good people in this world than we sometimes think there are, but we knew that there were ‘cause we know geocachers.

      +-+ Jay - BingOGT

      From: Dirk <dirkvanderploeg@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, July 3, 2011, 10:03 PM

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 4, 2011
        Wow. All that and the scooter, too...
        Awesome. Seriously awesome.

        =hugs!=

        BarbJ/Tygress

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 4, 2011
          What a great story on so many levels!

          Hope to see you out caching soon Zach!!!

          Shawn/S6sputnik

        • Matt Wilson
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 4, 2011

            I’m also very happy that Zach is all right.  I’ve been curious all along about the full story.  That latest news article let me know a bit more with it bouncing off him and him walking another 30’ or so, but what exactly happened?  How big was this boulder, etc?  It may be none of my business, but I am a bit curious.

            Also, how many cachers went looking for his scooter?  Does anyone else see the irony with all the “DNFs” on his scooter?  ;-)

            Finally, is Zach a member of this group?

            Matt / Kemis